Sunday 14 July 2013

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks to eveyone, we appreciate the feedback, a few fellow owner comments:

Hi Lucinda, just wanted to say I really appreciate all the hard work that you have been doing on behalf of us owners. I don’t think there is anything wrong in ruffling some feathers on occasions, but for your own sanity and welfare I would just take a deep breath and not get involved in slanging matches. As I say, 90% of your work/proposals I fully support, there maybe 10% I don’t but given your commitment to the buildings I accept that you have the best interests of everyone at heart and we’re not ever going to agree on everything.

Can I ask before this escalates to a point of no return, you consider if there is a better approach to how we move forward?

As I said you personally have my support for all the hard work you are doing.
An owner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy well done for taking this stance lets see now how the committee perform having in effect held the removal of the course to building site over our heads .  
For the first time the committee cannot pull the wool over your eyes . 
Hopefully now they will work for the whole community .
Once again congratulations to you both .
AO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With regards to the statement that HRGR is not suitable as a holiday resort we have to disagree as we have had a family now returning with us for the fourth year just for a holiday, they don't play golf but absolutely love the complex.


No comments:

Post a Comment