Sunday 14 July 2013

Phase President resigns.............

Hi everyone,

As two Sub Community Presidents on Phase 7 have threatened to take legal action against the committee and myself, and one of those Sub Community Presidents has stated the committee are not fit for purpose, I have decided to resign as Phase 7 President as I obviously do not have the support of at least a part of our Phase.

Under these circumstances, I am not prepared to commit huge amounts of my time providing what I believe to be a valuable contribution to our Community.
 
Owners posting criticisms of the committee on publicly accessible forums /blogs and letting the world see our Community in a bad light is not something I can see any justification for.

I will ask Resortalia to contact you all to advise what happens next regarding an EGM to elect a replacement for me.
 
Many thanks to the vast majority of you who have always been very supportive of me, it is appreciated.

Kind regards,
 
MC

No comments:

Post a Comment